Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This week in stitches

This week I finished the baby blanket I've been working on:




I'm happy with how it turned out :-)
This was knit with 2 strands using #13 circular needles.

Jojo (2) found some yarn at a thrift store that he loved so I made him a quick scarf one evening.


He loves it! The yarn was very stretching and uneven in size, so crochet worked much better than knitting.

My current project is replacing all of my potholders.

I made this one last night:


I meant to use a nice block pattern, but the kitchen cotton just didn't have enough stretch to it, so I'll settle for plain ones :-) JoAnn Fabrics had kitchen cotton on sale a few weeks ago, so I stocked up and hope to have several more made in varying colors by next week.

Blueberry Cottage

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment.